High-Risk Driver Policies

from Cheslock Insurance Agency

High Risk Insurance Coverage in WV
High-Risk Insurance Coverage

Covering High-Risk Drivers in the Fairmont, WV, Area

There are certain drivers that may be riskier to insure than others. At Cheslock Insurance Agency, we are willing to take that risk. We know that sometimes the risk comes at no fault by our clients, and even when it does, we believe in second chances. Cheslock Insurance Agency is dedicated to finding the best rates, even for our high-risk drivers. While other agencies might try to nickel and dime you, we will work hard to save your wallet. For more information about high-risk driver coverage, give us a call today at (304) 366-4422!

High-Risk Driver Insurance Stressing You Out?
Give Us a Call!

At Cheslock Insurance Agency, we want to treat our clients like family, and family does not hold grudges. If you have had accidents, citations, or other high-risk driving incidents in the past, our agency is willing to give you a second chance. While we cannot guarantee the same rates as you might have had before, we will do everything in our power to give our high-risk drivers great auto insurance at an affordable rate. Some of the types of coverage we offer for our high-risk drivers include:

Pays up to coverage limits for damages to your car if another vehicle hits it, or if your car hits another car or object, or overturns. If you are financing your car, you need to obtain collision coverage.

Comprehensive Physical Damage:
Pays for damages to your vehicle, or any vehicle in your custody, resulting from such things as theft, fire, vandalism, floods, hail, or other perils. This is normally required if you have a vehicle loan.

Provides coverage to pay for another individual’s bodily injuries or damages to their vehicle or property, and is required by operators in most states.

Medical Payments:
Payments to doctors, hospitals, and for funeral expenses if you or your passengers get injured or killed in an accident. This also covers you as a pedestrian if a vehicle hits you.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists:
Pays when you are in a hit-and-run accident or in an accident with someone who does not have insurance. Pays for pain and suffering not usually covered by medical, disability, and personal injury protection. It also pays if the other responsible party does not have adequate coverage.

To learn more about any of these types of policies, contact Cheslock Insurance Agency today.